Saturday, December 4, 2010

Why I Haven't Blogged in Over Six Months

Well, if anyone out there still happens to be paying attention, you've probably noticed that I fell off the face of the blogging universe a little over six months ago. That doesn't mean I haven't been crafting though. In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't been blogging because I've been too busy making things. So, the next several posts will be my explanations of why I have so badly neglected this sad blog. While it would have been a great New Year's resolution to do more blogging, I decided I didn't want to use up a resolution on that and thought it was silly to wait a whole month longer to wipe away the dust and cobwebs. So here I am again, hoping to do a better job posting things as I make them, not waiting six months to catch up.

No comments: