Monday, December 27, 2010

Movies: My Year In Review (part 2 of 6)

Here is the list of movies I remember watching this past year in no particular order. Sorry, I didn't feel like tracking down pictures for each of them so really this is probably not a very interesting blog post. The next one will be better. Anyway, a "T" next to the title means I watched it in a movie theater, an "R" means I rented it, an "RT" means I watched it with the protection of RiffTrax, "RTlive" means I watched it in a theater with live riffing, and a "TV" means I watched it on television.

Leap Year (T)
When in Rome (T)
Valentine's Day (R)
She's Out of My League (R)
The Bounty Hunter (R)
Clash of the Titans (RT)
Last Song (R)
Date Night (R)
Kick Ass (R)
Back-Up Plan (R)
Iron Man 2 (T)
Sex and the City 2 (T)
Killers (R)
Twilight Eclipse (RT)
Eat Pray Love (R)
Life As We Know It (T)
Voyage of the Dawn Treader (T)
Tron Legacy (T)
Megapirahna (TV)
27 Dresses (R)
Love Happens (R)
17 Again (R)
It's Complicated (R)
Because I Said So (R)
Julie and Julia (R)
Invention of Lying (R)
The Blind Side (R)
The Proposal (R)
The Ugly Truth (R)
I Love You Man (R)
Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (R)
Did You Hear About the Morgans (R)
Baby Mama (R)
Everybody's Fine (TV)
500 Days of Summer (TV)
Maid in Manhattan (TV)
Knocked Up (TV)
40 Year Old Virgin (TV)
House On Haunted Hill (RTlive)
Reefer Madness (RTlive)
Avatar (RT)
Lars and the Real Girl (R)
New In Town (R)
Inglorious Basterds (R)
Up In the Air (R)
Fantastic Mr. Fox (R)

If you want my opinion on any of these just ask.

No comments: