Saturday, April 9, 2011

Air Guitar Hero

I happened to be taking a little stroll down memory lane today and was reminded of my short-lived career as a music video extra back in 2006.  Through a semi random connection, my husband ended up drawing storyboards for a Barenaked Ladies video.  Unfortunately, the quirky Canadian alt rock band does not actually appear in the video so we didn't get a chance to meet them but we did get to be there on shooting day, resulting in my three seconds of fame.  Since I seem to be on a video posting binge anyway, I thought it would be fun to share this little gem.  You can find me around the 3:16 mark.  I'm the screaming girl in the white T-shirt (actually a They Might Be Giants T-shirt) that runs past Rockness Monster toward the stage after Randy Van Stone blows everyone's minds with his amazing air guitar playing.  It was a fun day.

3 comments:

emily said...

I had no idea you did this! So crazy and super cool. :)

Katie K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie K said...

Emily,
Yeah, like I said, it was a super fun day. We had showed up on shooting day just because the director had invited us to stop in and check it out. Before we knew it we were "in" the video- Josh was in the crowd but didn't get the screen time I got. =)