Friday, March 26, 2010

Dishcloths Galore!

In between nursing my newly discovered sewing obsession and trying to keep my sanity in tact, I have managed to maintain a fairly healthy relationship with knitting. My project of choice these days is a simple dishcloth pattern. I'm pretty sure I got it from the Lion Brand Yarn website originally but it's something any experienced knitter could probably figure out on their own and I've let it evolve somewhat into something I'm very pleased with. I love that these are portable and easy to work on while there are other things going on around me. Once the stitches are cast on there is almost no counting involved and the pattern is simple enough for me to be able to talk/listen while I do it but interesting enough to keep me from getting bored when I'm knitting alone in silence. Just in case you're interested, these are actually available for purchase in my etsy store.




No comments: