Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentine's Day Gift

It has become somewhat of a tradition for my husband to hand-draw a card for me on special occasions (exampleexampleexample).  Here is this year's Valentine's Day card...

(front)                             (inside)

I love the caricature of Keith Urban, it completely cracked me up.  Even though my husband doesn't think of himself as the "perfect man," he's perfect for me and he did manage to come up with the perfect card so kudos to him.  He also gave me some heart shaped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups which went well with the Jumbo Size Reesce's Peanut Butter Cups I got for him.  We're planning on checking out our local grocery store for some reduced price Valentine's Day goodies tonight.  Happy Day After Valentine's Day everyone!

1 comment:

Josh Kenfield said...

I am such a lucky dope for being married to such an amazing woman!